Hi! I’m Caryn Caldwell. I live in the deserts of the southwestern U.S. with my husband, daughter, and a lot of bookshelves. We are accompanied by several armloads of fluffy cats and sweet guinea pigs. When I’m not out hiking with my family, I write middle grade and young adult books, and am represented by the fabulous Suzie Townsend of New Leaf Literary & Media, Inc. Learn more about me here.
- 15 Tips for Shooting & Editing Your Cell Phone Photos
- Chat with Suzie Townsend & Danielle Barthel of New Leaf Literary (Part II)
- How to Use a "Resealable" Bag
- Strong Women, Intrigue, and Great Prose. What Could Be Better?
- Anybody Want a Cat? Or Three?
- How (Not) to Cook Oatmeal in the Microwave: A Sort-of (But Not Really) Tutorial
- Chat with Suzie Townsend & Danielle Barthel of New Leaf Literary (Part I)